If your questions are not completed on page 9 & 10 in your journal please complete them.
Complete the handout that you were given in class on Literary Analysis: Conflict and Making Inferences by Recognizing Details.
**A number of you did not turn in the writing assignment on the thing that you are most proud of. =(
Quiz on Monday. Use the link for a digital copy of the text:
Use these questions to help you review:
1. How do you know that there is a conflict between Mr. Peters and the King of the Forest?
2. What is the one thing that troubles Mr. Peters?
3. Why does Mr. Peters use only one wish and save the other two?
4. When Mr. Peters takes Leita home - what pleases her the most about his home?
5. In the story, what inference can you make about why Leita is unhappy?
6. Why does Mr. Peters offer to use a wish to turn Leita's sister into a human?
7. Why does Mr. Peters change Leita back into a swan?
8. How does Mr. Peters' second wish resolve the conflict in the story?
9. Why does Leita rest her head against Mr. Peters' hand before flying away?
10. Why does Mr. Peters live by the river when he is old and sick?
11. Why are many people afraid of Mr. Peters when he grows old?